New Salem Church COVID Policy – Please Read
Based on recent information provided by the Adams County Health Department and the rise in active COVID cases and deaths, the Salem Church In-Person Worship Team provides the following guidelines for our congregation’s safety:
- We recommend everyone consult a healthcare professional about being vaccinated.
- We ask that anyone not fully vaccinated wear a mask and social distance at all times while at the church.
- We encourage everyone, including people who have been fully vaccinated, to wear a mask at all times during worship.
- We ask that each person make it a priority to wear a mask while singing in worship.
- We recommend wearing the mask to fellowship hour, gathering your refreshments, and once you sit down removing your mask.
- We ask children attending Recharge classes to wear a mask when possible.
We are grateful for everyone’s willingness to do everything we can to protect our congregation from COVID. We have been fortunate so far, and we trust that God will continue to guide us through these difficult times.
Rev. Matthew Hunt and the In-Person Worship Team